December 2, 2008

I heart coffee!

So the greatest thing happened to me today! I was heading into town right after I dropped the kids at school to get some errands done. I decided to stop by Tim Hortons to get my coffee. I get up to the window to pay $1.79 for my Xtra Large - Single Single coffee and the employee says to me "Don't worry about paying - the lady in front of you took care of it!".

I almost fell out of my car! This has never happened to me before and I literally felt giddy with happiness and joy. That lady did this random and simple act of kindness for me and it completely changed my day.

So I thought to myself that I would love to make someone feel the way I do right now and change the way they see their day and also have them see how they then can do the same for someone else! Just like in that Mel Gibson movie - Pay it Forward. It doesn't have to be some big thing like 'Extreme Home Makeover', just a simple cup of coffee.

I encourage you to do the same next time you are in line at the grocery store, or Starbucks, or McDonalds, or anywhere!

We can change the world one caffeine addict at a time!

1 comment:

  1. Thats such a simple and great way to pay it forward... im going to try it for sure. Im glad you liked your owl's, Enjoy the tea and I'II be poping into read your blog its great..
    Happy holidays to you and yours....Leah

    ReplyDelete