December 9, 2008

Two Handfulls of Owls!

I have been stitching up a storm trying to get these ornaments done so I can get them in the mail! They are for the Cake & Pie Holiday Ornament Swap on Swap-Bot. I love how they turned out - I think they are too cute! I hope my partners love them as much as I do!

All lined up in a row!

Wrapped and ready to be put in their envelopes and in the mailbox!

I am so glad that I finally finished them! Now I can concentrate my evenings making my meal plan for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. So CUTE!! How do you get the music to play? I love it! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, I love your little owl's so cute, I missed that swap...Im sure that they swappers receiving them will love them! I know I would!
    Those sun-sets are beautiful... makes you drift off to another time and place... Have a good one. Leah :0)

    ReplyDelete