October 6, 2010

Don't forget to take out the Turkey!!!!

That is what I have written on 3 post-it notes around my house!!!  For the size turkey that I have bought for Turkey Day - it requires me to take it out of the freezer and put it in the fridge for 3 full days.  That means I cannot forget tomorrow to take it out!  I have SUCH a bad memory and while on the go with daily Mommy busyness - I KNOW I will forget!!


This makes me think things in my life that I have forgotten to "take out" in my life and transfer it to a 'holding place' until it is ready to be used?

Insecurity, doubt, defensiveness, are just a few things that I retain in me that I have to remember to take out of my heart and place them into God's hands for them to be softened and turned from the ugliness that they are into Beauty and Freedom and especially Peace!!

That is what I will be taking out during this Turkey Season!!  What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment