2. Age: 33
3. Single or Taken: Taken by a hot cop!
4. Favorite place to hang out: At home with my family.
5. Favorite pet/animal: Toby, my 1st dog who was my best friend, I miss him everday . Although I do love my dog now - Jasper!
6. Favorite Band/Artist: Nicole Nordeman Her music is so intelligent and inspiring. It is not fluff!
7. Favorite Movie: Anne of Green Gables. I know it word for word! Don't you ever wonder what Raspberry Cordial tastes like?
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: Yes, I have piercing in my ears (1 in each!) and a flower vine tattoo on the top of my foot (near my toes). I got this tatoo at a 'girls getaway' in Kelowna with my girlfriend Mandy! We both got the same one - I don't regret it at all, it was really fun and was a good bonding experience!
HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...
9. Whats your philosophy on life: Celebrate the little things in life!
10. Tell me one odd/intresting fact about you: When I was in Grade 8, my best friend was Tammi I. She had this red sweatshirt that every time I went to her house I would wear - inside out. I LOVED this sweatshirt so much - it made me so happy for some reason. Well after about 1 year of borrowing it every time I was over - she said 'you can have it'. That was 20 years ago now - and I still have that sweatshirt! I wear it AT LEAST once a week with my Pj's! I still LOVE it and it still makes me happy! Thanks Tam!
11. What is the craziest thing you've ever done: Wow, I'll just say husband.....porta-potty.....Canada Day Celebration......
12. Ever been arrested/ gone to jail: Nope, but I go 'behind the scenes' all the time now!
13. Do you think I'm attractive: I think you are beautiful (inside and out)!
14. If you could change anything about me, what would it be: Your insecurities.
15. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be: I read too much into things and it affects my relationships sometimes!
16. What do you wear to sleep: My husband...Ha Ha! No seriously I usually wear a t-shirt and flannel pj bottoms (sometimes with my fav red sweatshirt (still inside out) - see above) !
17. What is your favorite thing to do in the world: Besides being with my family, I would say travelling!
18. Would you go on a date with me if i asked you: For sure (I should ask Jamie 1st though!)
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together: We would meet up for coffee, have a good long chat, head to the states to go shopping, and then end the night at the movies watching 'Knocked Up' and killing ourselves laughing until we pee our pants!
I participated in my 1st swap a couple of days ago. I had so much fun! The rules were you had to purchase one roll of ribbon and 3 matching buttons! I decided to go with a Christmas theme so that my partner could use them during this season! My partner lives in Oregon and I can't wait to receive my goodies in the mail! Here's what I sent out:
The middle one is hard to see - it is a long-legged reindeer with a wreath around his neck! Too cute! I hope my partner enjoys them! I will post my parcel or goodies when it arrives!