November 10, 2008

Swaps

I have just discovered the online world of Swaps. I am sad to say that I am addicted!!! I think it is so fun to connect with others around the world that have the same interests and hobbies and to send them a little something from your heart - what can be better! I also LOVE to receive real mail - like actually something in the mailbox!

I have entered 4 swaps and I think I am limiting myself to those 4 for Nov and Dec. If I join anymore I will be running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

2 of the swaps are for new Christmas ornaments that you purchase and then mail to your assigned partner. 1 of the swaps is for a handmade 'Dotee Doll'. The other swap is for a handmade Christmas ornament - this one you have 8-10 partners that you have to make an ornament for - which means you receive 8-10 ornaments! I am SOOO excited!

I have been thinking about what to make for the handmade swap and I have narrowed it down to 2. I will let you know when I have decided!

Here are a couple of links that I have found that hooks you up to all different swaps - so check them out - and if you create one yourself - don't forget to invite me!

Swap Bot & Swap Dex

No comments:

Post a Comment